View Mobile Site

Text Size: Smaller Larger Normal

Bomb threat empties store

POSTED July 24, 2009 10:34 p.m.
A call claiming a bomb had been placed inside the Turlock Wal-Mart resulted in a store evacuation, but no bomb was found, according to the Turlock Police Department.
Around 1 a.m. Thursday the Wal-Mart at 2111 Fulkerth Rd. received a call from a man who said a bomb had been placed in the toy section of the store, Turlock Police Lt. Jeff Lopes said.
The store employees and customers were cleared from the store while the building was checked. Nothing suspicious was found, Lopes said.

Commenting is not available.

Share on Facebook Bookmark and Share
Commenting not available.

Please wait ...