View Mobile Site
Text Size: Smaller Larger Normal
Friends 2 Follow photo f2f banner_zpsxhrst2or.jpg

Fire chars laundry room

POSTED August 14, 2009 10:37 p.m.
A fire caused an estimated $22,000 in damage to a laundry room at a Turlock apartment complex.
The fire was reported just after 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at 3170 N. Palm St. The fire destroyed the contents of the laundry room, the Turlock Fire Department reported.
It was brought under control in 10 minutes.
A maintenance supervisor cut his arm during the incident and was treated at the scene.
The fire appears to have started in a dryer, but is still under investigation. One of the coin receivers for a dryer was missing according to the fire department.
Commenting is not available.

Share on Facebook Bookmark and Share
Commenting not available.

Please wait ...