Patriotic Parade Winners
* Most Creative — Center for Human Services’ Pony Express
* Best Red, White & Blue — Covenant Care at Home
* Best Neighborhood — Westside Ministries
* Best in Show — Tony Alamo and his 1959 Oldsmobile Super 88
* Outstanding Entry — 1932 Ford Roadster
Turlockers proved that they didn't need fireworks to celebrate Independence Day this Fourth of July. Hundreds of locals and visitors flocked to downtown Turlock for the annual parade, car show and street festival on Saturday.