U.S. Representative Jeff Denham (R-Turlock) announced a location change for his Modesto District Office, which is now open at 4701 Sisk Road, Suite 202, Modesto.
The new Modesto District Office will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with the exception of federally recognized holidays. The phone number for the Modesto office remains 579-5458.
"Whether you need help with a federal agency, would like to order a flag, are requesting tours and tickets for a visit to Washington DC, or are considering applying to a military academy, my office is here to assist you," said Denham. "I encourage you to stop by to meet our district staff and say hello."
Additional examples of assistance provided by Rep. Denham's district office include:
• Art Competition: Learn more about the Artistic Discovery Contest open to all high school students that live in California's 10th Congressional District.
• Congressional Commendations: Visit the office or fill out an online request to have Rep. Denham's district office officially recognize the outstanding public achievement of a person who lives in California's 10th Congressional District.
• Help with a Federal Agency: Rep. Denham's caseworkers regularly work with federal agencies for problems with immigration, housing, education, passports, Social Security or veterans' benefits.
• Internships: Internship opportunities are available in Rep. Denham's district and D.C. offices.
• Military Academy Nominations: Information and instruction for people seeking nomination to a US Military Academy. You may also fill out a form requesting a military academy nomination.
• Presidential Greetings: Birthday, wedding and anniversary greetings from the President may be requested through Rep. Denham's office.
• Visit Washington, DC: District and Washington, DC representatives are happy to assist constituents with obtaining tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol and other Washington, DC attractions.