Emanuel Medical Center is seeking to help Turlock residents navigate the varying aspects of the Affordable Care Act with their Path to Health campaign.
January is the final month for open enrollment in the health insurance marketplace and during the month Emanuel will be offering several education and outreach events for those needing to purchase health insurance or for those looking to change plans.
Emanuel Medical Center will host enrollment-assistance events throughout January. The schedule is:
· January 7, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Conference Room C
· January 14, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Conference Room D
· January 21, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Conference Room C
· January 27, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Conference Room C
· January 28, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Conference Room C
In addition, trained enrollment counselors are now available at Emanuel from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, to answer questions and assist with the enrollment process. For enrollment information and assistance, contact Gabriela Hernandez, Emanuel's Path to Health representative, at 669-4667.
For a list of important dates, plan information, upcoming events and counselor availability visit www.pathtohealth.com or call 866-893-8446.