· Oakdale, Woodward Reservoir: Face painting, arts and crafts, and family games. Fireworks begin at approximately 9:30 p.m. $20 per vehicle charge.
· Turlock: Patriotic Parade and Independence Celebration in downtown Turlock; 10 a.m. parade, followed from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. by a street fair with vendors, food, classic cars and classic rock.
· Modesto, John Thurman Field: Modesto Nuts game vs. Lancaster JetHawks at 6:35 p.m., fireworks after the game.
· Don Pedro Reservoir: Half-hour fireworks show to begin at 9:30 p.m.; $8 parking fee per vehicle, food for sale from the Gold Chain Lions Club. No pets allowed in Blue Oaks Recreation Area, no smoking or barbecues in the fireworks barge parking/viewing area.
· Atwater: Run for Independence from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m., 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. festival in Ralston Park with entertainment, 10 a.m. parade, 6:15 p.m. – 9 p.m. concert at Buhach Colony High, 9 p.m. fireworks show
· Gustine: Centennial anniversary of Gustine fireworks; 10:30 a.m. parade on 5th Street, noon – 5 p.m. Miss Gustine Pageant and activities at Henry Miller Park, and fireworks at night at the Gustine High Football Stadium
· Turlock: Stanislaus County Fairground doors open at 5 p.m. Music, food, and entertainment until 8:30-9 p.m., at which time fireworks begin; $2 parking fee per vehicle, if parking onsite.