Budget talks will continue at Tuesday morning's Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors meeting, with a focus on the Electrical Engineering/Operations Administration and miscellaneous rates.
The district has been going through weekly budget reviews of each department over the past month before voting to approve the full 2014 budget in early December.
During the meeting, the Board of Directors will receive budget reports from Chief of Financial Operations Joe Malaski, Assistant General Manager of Electrical Engineering and Operations Larry Gilbertson, and Accounting Department Manager Martin Qualle.
Aside from discussing the upcoming District budget, the Board of Directors will also review the 2014 budgets for the Walnut Energy Center Authority and the Tuolumne Wind Project Authority.
On Tuesday, the Board of Directors is also expected to:
• Approve an application to install a 15-inch sidegate in the Lower Lateral 2 Canal to serve 80 acres of existing almond trees;
• Consider a Quitclaim Deed to Anthony and Joy Inzana, and authorize the President and Secretary to execute said deed on behalf of the District;
• Receive Power and Water reports from TID staff;
• Enter labor negotiations with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers during closed session; and
• Hold a workshop with the Stanislaus Regional Water Authority.
The TID Board of Directors meeting will begin at 9 a.m. on Tuesday at the TID Main Office building located at 333 East Canal Dr.