The Turlock Fire Department responded to 135 incidents between Aug. 26 and Sept. 1.
● There was on fire call and it was for a building. The average response time for the fire call was six minutes and eight seconds. The total loss from the fire was estimated at $2,000.
● There were 101 calls for Emergency Medical Services and rescue incidents. Among those were 12 calls for medical assistance and 82 for all types of EMS calls, except vehicle collisions. The fire department responded to five vehicle collisions with injuries reported and two with no injuries reported. The average response time for EMS calls was five minutes and 21 seconds.
● There was one call regarding hazardous conditions, which was for a downed power line.
● There were 14 calls for service. Among them were six calls to assist invalids, one smoke removal and four public service assistance calls. The average response time for service calls was five minutes and 30 seconds.
● There were seven good intent calls, meaning the call was either canceled en route or no incident found on arrival.
● There were 11 false calls. The was one malicious false call and one malicious false alarm. Six were for various alarm malfunction or unintentional calls.