The 18 student-athletes from Cal State Stanislaus are:
· Lindsay Garcia, Women's Cross Country
· Claire Jenkins, Women's Cross Country/Track & Field
· Alyssa Thiele, Women's Cross Country
· Christin Gowan, Women's Basketball
· Andrea Fett, Women's Volleyball
· Katie Eng, Women's Tennis
· Lexy Harrington, Women's Tennis
· Verena Preikschas, Women's Tennis
· Alisa Barlow, Women's Soccer
· Bernadette Bettencourt, Women's Soccer
· Vanessa Cervantes, Women's Soccer
· Marissa Dunaway, Women's Soccer
· Teddy Schrier, Men's Golf
· John Powell, Men's Soccer
· Kenneth Mashinchi, Men's Basketball
· Conrad DeAvellar, Men's Track & Field
· Dawson Vorderbruegge, Men's Cross Country/Track & Field
· Bryan Garbez, Men's Basketball
The Division II Athletics Directors Association announced this week the 2010-11 recipients of the DII ADA Academic Achievement Awards. Eighteen Cal State Stanislaus student-athletes made the list.
The Academic Achievement Awards is a program that recognizes the academic accomplishments of student-athletes at the Division II level.
Student-athlete must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale; have attended a minimum of two years (four semesters) of college level work; and have been an active member of an intercollegiate team during his/her last academic year.