The Turlock Fire Department responded to 188 incidents between July 22 and July 28.
● There were 10 fire calls, including two structure fires and one building fire. There were two trash, vehicle and grass fires reported and one cultivated tree or nursery stock fire. The average response time for the fire calls was five minutes and seven seconds. The total loss from these fires was estimated at $21,402.
● There were 125 Emergency Medical Services and rescue incidents. Among those were 36 calls for medical assistance and 84 for all types of EMS calls. The fire department responded to four vehicle collisions with injuries reported and one with no injuries reported. The average response time for EMS calls was five minutes and 45 seconds.
● There were four calls regarding hazardous conditions, including three gas leaks and one power line down.
● There were 23 calls for service. Among them were 13 calls to assist invalids, six public service assistance calls and one for unauthorized burning. The average response time for service calls was six minutes and 44 seconds.
● There were seven false calls for service and 19 good intent calls, meaning the call was either canceled en route or no incident found on arrival.