These are the things I do daily that I learned from Justin:
1. When you leave a room, turn off the lights.
2. In the winter, wear an extra layer in your home so you can maintain a lower setting on the thermostat.
3. If possible, take public transportation
4. Refuse bags at stores; take your own reusable bags.
5. Use phosphate-free detergents.
6. Buy toilet paper made from recycled material, not from trees.
7. Give up paper towels, use what grandma used, cloth dish towels.
8. Take your own reusable cup and sleeve to coffee houses... one-use cups and sleeves are not recyclable!
9. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle — the first "R" is Reduce — buy less "stuff" — use what you have.
We can all make a difference in the little things we do each day to stop climate change.
— Jeani Ferrari