Caltrans has construction and closures planned for the following areas this week:
• The northbound and southbound on and off-ramps on Highway 99 from Taylor Road to Hammett Road will alternately close from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. through Saturday.
• The center and right lanes and right shoulder on northbound and southbound Highway 99 from Taylor Road to the Stanislaus/San Joaquin County line will close from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. through Saturday.
Motorists should expect 30 minute delays. Alternate routes should be taken whenever possible.
The City of Turlock has the following road repairs scheduled:
• Shasta Street between E. Main Street and Sierra Street will be closed for installation of a water line from7 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Friday. Access will be allowed for residents only. Detours will not be posted.
• Berkeley Avenue between Canal Drive and Marshall Street will be closed from 8 a.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for activities related to Turlock High School's Sober Grad Night. Detours will not be provided.
• An ongoing construction project has portions of Fulkerth Road between Golden State Boulevard and Tully Road down to one lane in each direction.