The Turlock Fire Department responded to 130 incidents between Oct. 14 to Oct. 20.
● There were two fire calls and both were for passenger vehicle fires. The response time for the fires was six minutes and 18 seconds. The damage estimate was $24,500.
● There were 100 calls for Emergency Medical Services and rescue incidents. Among those were 15 calls for medical assistance and 73 for all types of EMS calls, except vehicle collisions. The fire department responded to nine vehicle collisions with injuries reported and two without injuries. One call involved a motor vehicle and a pedestrian. The average response time for EMS calls was five minutes and 46 seconds.
● There was one call regarding hazardous conditions, which was for a gas leak. The average response time was three minutes and 43 seconds.
● There were 12 calls for service. Among them were three calls to assist invalids. There were three public service assistance calls. There was one call for an animal rescue. The average response time for service calls was six minutes and 25 seconds.
● There were eight good intent calls, meaning the call was either canceled en route or no incident found on arrival.
● There were 7 false calls.